Tuesday, September 12, 2006

No long now...

So ... The big news is that we have a date... One week to go. C section is scheduled 20 September. Lots of mixed emotions, excited, disappointed, happy , relieved ,you name it!. I still haven't given up hope that she might turn, who knows. The things is that now I have it in my head that I am going to meet her next week by c section. I will be kind of disappointed if I have to wait longer. Washed baby clothes today,I guess this is actually happening !

2 comments:

Jules said...

Good choice hun! that's my Dad's birthday too and he was wonderful, so will baby Granit be!

It'll be fine, know that we're thinking of you all day long and can't wait to see all those pictures as soon as.

Take it easy and good luck, love and hugs, J xxx

Domestic Goddess said...

Lordy how exciting. C-sections hold little fear for me since I have had the experience of a train smash labour. Have you forgotten my love?

In fact I may just walk backwards into the maternity ward saying 'beep beep beep, hook me up Doc I want total sensory depravation, wake me when the stork arrives and make sure gown and cap matches!'

To think, all your bits intact!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx