Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Facebook

I noticed that lots of blogs I read sound a bit whiney. People either have a lot to whine about or too much time. Does eveyone feel really self conscious when they re-read their blogs. I used to keep a diary but I kept ripping pages out , because I didn't like the way I sounded. But being much more mature and together now, I don't keep a diary but its still bugs me to read what I write.I joined facebook today. My baby brother used it a lot while he was here and so I thought that I would give it a go. Fun to load photos and make albums.

2 comments:

Domestic Goddess said...

Damn straight honey, I whinge and whine with the best of them but I choose to. I find it a good place to vent and gain perspective rather that losing it over CH leaving the milk out overnight.

Reading back I too also do not like the way some sounds but also draw on on the positivity that I have moved on and come far since then.

My blog is also my therapist. I am such a cheap arse

desert flower said...

Your whinging is art, clever and insightful and sometimes just plain hilarious.I'm glad it makes you feel better to write ... u\you need to invest in that writing talent . Told you before love , get into a creative writing class and let those creative juices flow...