Saturday, April 21, 2012

Things I'm loving

Inspired by Paisley Jade
Spring is almost over and summer is around the corner.  I am loving seeing the bursts of colour in unexpected places.  ( everything is relative in the desert every flower is a wonder ) .

Fantastic hot pink Bougainvillea

I fell last week and broke my arm , bright adored bright orange jandals were probably partly to blame so i bought myself new Teva Naot sandals... ugly as sin but the most comfortbale ( and stable) sandals ever.

Ugly as sin but love them


Love the view from our backyard... the perfect place to sit for that late afternoon cup of coffee


I , like usual, having been thinking alot about how to work on the house and particularly about how bright cheerful colours can make you feel so good.  We have also had reruns of Friends every night and I remembered how much I loved Monica's and Rachels apartment. Don' t know if I am brave enough to have purple walls ... but love it.


Lastly ..... still loving the blogs of Paisley Jade who reminds
 me regularly on her posts to be grateful for the amazing gifts that I have in my life.http://www.paisleyjade.com/

No comments: